Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
1. Some of you may know I like to consider myself recovering from multiple sclerosis. I been battling this disease for probably 12 years now and I like to think of myself as winning although it does often get the better of me. I'm into alternative therapies and though I once wanted to take one of the main stream drugs I had an enlightened doctor, who talked me out of it and I'm glad he did. I've been to Mexico several times for therapies that are not available in the US. I had an umbilical cord stem cell implant several years ago. I think it helped me quite a bit but only for about six months. I would love to do it again but it is very expensive and now hard-to-find. I've also done an ozone therapy in Mexico, and the clinic right across the border. Every day for about a month I went and had a little bit of blood taken out of my body mixed with ozone and then drift back into my body. This therapy help a little bit, while I was in this clinic I saw and met some people who had almost miraculous recoveries from many different viral diseases. Ozone kills virus. I highly recommend it for anyone with a viral related problems. Right now I am doing a drug called low dose naltrexone. It is inexpensive, and not much chance of side effects. It is hopefully stop the progression of my disease.If anyone would like more info about these alternative therapies please feel free to contact me.
2. I love Thailand. Previous to being a Realtor I was a massage therapist with a specialty in Thai massage. I was one of the first people in the United States to learn this art and bring it back to this country. I have studied Thai massage with at least six different teachers in Thailand. I taught Thai massage in many different places in the United States, and was a nationally recognized teacher. I once had my picture on the cover of the American Massage Therapy Association Journal. I've taken eight groups to Thailand to study Thai massage with my teachers there and tour the exotic land of smiles. My beautiful wife is from Thailand and her two children just arrived here on July 4. I eat a lot of Thai food.
3. I was born and raised in Brooklyn New York and graduated from Brooklyn college.
4. I once worked as an engineer tracking satellites for Lockheed Missle & Space Company
5. In 1985 I drove from Bellingham Washington, which is just south of the Canadian border, to the southern border of Mexico, in 16 days. I went with two friends Ron,a Canadian, and Olive and English woman. We drove an early 80s Datsun pickup truck with 650 pounds of vegetable seeds, which we had legal papers to bring about 300 pounds into Mexico. We also had donations of cash to help support the Mayan refugees who are living in refugee camps along the southern border of Mexico. During this period the Mayans were being destroyed by their own government. We were bringing seeds for them to grow food and money for them to buy materials to be able to keep up weaving the beautiful cloth they had made in their own country prior to fleeing for their lives.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.