I will just start off with my five items.
- I really hate talking about myself. Something I noticed that most top agents have no problem in doing. I guess I'm not Top Agent material. I prefer just doing and let my actions speak for itself. I guess that's why I always find it a challenging to write a resume.
- I was stationed in Ft Lewis WA and Mannheim Germany, when I was in the Army. I performed duties as an MP. (That's Mop Pusher for those of you not familiar with Military Lingo) I was lucky to ski on Mt Rainier, The Black Forest, Garmisch, Zugspitzes, and the Alps. But have never been to Vermont or Colorado.
- After serving active duty I was called back to Stuttgart, Germany for Desert Storm. My wife-to-be was thrilled!!! (sarcasm intended) I flew out on Christmas morning and wouldn't be back until AFTER our wedding day. But Uncle Sam didn't ruin those plans..I flew back the day before the wedding and was suppose to fly back the following Tuesday...My mother in law had other plans...she had a Heart attack at the wedding. Welcome to the family Bob. (she's just fine now) I was able to stay home a little longer due to "immediate" family emergency.
- Always wanted to be a Pilot. Fresh out of high school I had a full Navy ROTC scholarship...went for the physical and ended up walking out. They informed me that I had a astigmatism in my left eye. No Naval Aviator in my future...no need to join the Navy. Army GI Bill here I come. I still have hopes of acquiring my pilots license. I fly a mean MS Flight Simulator. Nancy Bravo Six Four out.
- Computers/Internet have been my passion. My first computer was the TRS 80 from radio shack with a cassette tape back up and 2400 baud modem. I learned key punch for a card reader to program the Mamoth IBM computerat Gulf Research in High School. I have been a nerd forever. But never pursued a career in computers. I have always been that IT guy in any office I worked in. Next month, I am going for a Microsoft Certification course. One of many, if I have my way...It's going to be my fall back.
That was tough...again, refer to number one. I guess in MeMe traditions... I need to pick three.