It's not your fault. You are suffering from Social Media Possession. It starts out innocently enough. It feels good and how can you not be curious?
It's fun and enjoyable at first.
But then, something happens.
You begin to act . . . uh . . . not like yourself.
You might need a SM Exorcism IF:
- Your eyes can't adjust from the monitor in your face to the HUGE screen TV 8 feet away, and you think you're going blind.
- You just know that if you don't defend yourself against 'what they said', your reputation and career will just be RUINED. For all time.
- You write rebuttals to anyone who disagrees with you that are longer than oh, 500 words, and still can think of MORE things to say.
- You IMMEDIATELY start telling ALL your friends when someone makes you mad online. Your online friends. Your in-real friends have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
- You hear the words "Get A Life" more than twice in one week.
- One of those times minimum, it comes from your spouse or children.
If you recognize this in yourself or someone you know, it is time to consider a Social Media Exorcism.
It requires holy water and a couple of bungee cords.
For the nearest Social Media Exorcist in your area . . . dial 1-900-GITALIFE.
You didn't think it would be FREE, did you?