Since I'm not having an open house tomorrow due to a day out with some ActiveRain friends, I'm kind of chilling tonight, watching the Celtics blow out the Orlando Magic, writing blog posts, looking at the draw for the French Open tennis championships, and reading some old newspapers.
One of the interesting (i.e., weird) stories in a March 13 newspaper is about a study on craziness. Apparently, how crazy a city's citizens are is determined by the number of psychiatrists per capita; stress level as deermined by a Gallup survey; drinking habits, as determined by data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; and a "random gauge of a city's eccentricity by a travel writer." Hmmm.
So where does San Diego rank? #22.
Craziest city was Cincinnati, followed by San Francisco.
Most psychiatrists per capita? San Francisco. I don't find that surprising. LOL. Last on the list was Hartford, Connecticut.
Most stressed city? Memphis, followed by Philadelphia and Cleveland. Maybe all those psychiatrists in San Francisco are doing their job because San Francisco was rated the least stressed city.
The drunkest city? Las Vegas and Milwaukee tied for #1. Nashville was the most sober. Wonder where New Orleans ranks.
And lastly, the most eccentric city: New Orleans, followed by San Francisco. Indianapolis has the most square citizens.
Who dreams up these studies, and do they get public funding?
If you're looking for a great San Diego Realtor, well,
let me Google one for you.
I'm available 24/7, so feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Jim Frimmer, Realtor
Century 21 Award Mission Valley
California DRE License #01458572
Mission Valley Condos Information
Try RusselRayPhotos.com for inexpensive, royalty-free photos.
Recent blog posts:
Calling all cats. Calling all cats. - Please put a picture of your cats in this post. We're trying to get as many cat pictures as possible by the end of 2010.
Calling all ActiveRain authors and co-authors - If you've authored or co-authored a book of any kind, put its title and web site link (if any) in this post.
- Will they bring some Wisconsin cheese?
- San Diego County affordability index continues to slide
- San Diego Architecture: Treo at Kettner, downtown San Diego
- Did you know? A few facts about San Diego and the Navy
- Open House update: Sometimes you just have to go with the flow
- I'm glad you're holding it and not me, and, no, I don't want to pet it.
- San Diego County farmers' markets are in full swing!
- Out & About San Diego with Jim Frimmer, your Mission Valley Realtor: The Epiphyllum House at the San Diego Wild Animal Park
- SeaWorld cares!
- It's time to vote for San Diego's best for 2010!
- Out & About San Diego with Jim Frimmer, your Mission Valley Realtor: CAUTION! Low-flying helicopters and planes!
- Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!
- If it's in the zoo, it's okay....
My favorite ActiveRain Groups:
ActiveRain Convention Station
ActiveRain Guerrilla Marketing Station
ActiveRain History Station
ActiveRain Library Station
ActiveRain Nature Station
ActiveRain Symphony Station
ActiveRain Travel Station