- 4 Squares Baker's Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 1/3 Cup Canola Oil
- 1/3 Cup unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 8 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Planters Chopped Nuts (Pecans or your preference)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9 pan with foil, grease and have ends extending over sides of pan.
- Micro chocolate in bowl for 1 minute. Stir until completely melted. Add oil, applesauce and vanilla & mix well.
- Stir in sugar. Add egg whites & stir until well blended. Add flour & nuts. Spread batter into pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until brownies start to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely.
- Remove brownies from pan using foil handles.
(Recipe is from Kraft)