Fairview gets a Gold Class Cinema
How much fun do you have at a typical movie? The lines are long, the crowds are rude, the theater is hit or miss on comfort and the service is at best acceptable.
So how would you feel about a theater that spoils you rotten? I mean flat out ruins every other theater experience you will ever have. Don't believe me, well let me introduce you to the Gold Class Cinema in Fairview, TX. Now there are only 5 of these amazing movie houses in the world. They take watching a movie to the next level and then some.
Allow me to walk you through how watching a movie should be...
- You make reservations for the movie of your choice over the phone, the internet, or in person at the theater.
- You arrive 15 - 30 mins early for your showing and check in.
- The front desk calls you by name and has your assigned server escort you to your seat in the lounge.
- You drink order is taken for the bar. (They have a great version of a Mojito: A Vojito)
- As you are having a drink you will be reading the menu and placing you food order. Fairviews Menu
- A few minutes before the movie begins you are escorted to your RESERVED seats.
- The first thing you notice is the seats are like your favorite easy chair. The recline with a power assist!
- Your drinks fit nicely on your center table and purses fit in the hidden storage compartments.
- Dinner is served shortly after the movie begins and the staff is excellent about stopping phone calls and talking.
- After dinner be sure to ask for a complimentary pillow and blanket and maybe another Vojito or perhaps chocolate popcorn.
- As your movie nears its end, your server brings your check and drops it off quietly.
- When the lights come up you will not want to leave, but you will agree this is the ONLY way to watch a movie!