One of the benefits of your ActiveRain RainMaker account is the use of an ActiveRain Outside Blog. What is an ActiveRain Outside Blog? It's your own blog hosted on a custom URL that allows you to host your blog outside the ActiveRain network on your own website address. Every paying RainMaker has access to a Free ActiveRain Outside Blog, but unless you get it set up, it's not going to do you a whole lot of good.
So come join Steven Graham, ActiveRain Blog Trainer, as he shares with you a variety of tips to help you set up and maximize your ActiveRain Outside Blog. The webinar lasts one hour and can be done from the comfort of your own home, office or even from the beach (if you have WIFI at the beach)
In our ActiveRain University Webinar:
- Steven explains the difference between your ActiveRain Blog and your ActiveRain Outside Blog
- Steven shows you how to customize and set up your outside blog including:
- How to create a custom header
- How to choose a theme for your ActiveRain Outside Blog
- How to add additional photos using widgets
- How to create proper titles and Descriptions for maximum search engine optimization
- How to register a domain name for your ActiveRain Outside Blog or how to use an existing domain name that you already own. Registering a domain name comes free of charge as part of your ActiveRain Outside Blog
- Steven details how you can invite others to contribute to your ActiveRain Outside Blog and what kinds of permissions you can give contributors in order to ensure that you maintain maximum control over the content on your site.
- Steven explains how to properly use the reBlog feature within ActiveRain to increase the amount of content on your ActiveRain Outside Blog for the purpose of capturing more traffic to your site.