Prices throughout Mission Valley having been increasing at a pretty good clip lately, so if you enjoy the hassle-free condominium lifestyle, it's time to get into a Mission Valley condo while the getting into is good. You can enjoy everything that beautiful San Diego has to offer right from the central location of your Mission Valley condo!
A great place to consider is River Scene, a gated condominium complex located in central Mission Valley. I lived in River Scene from 1992 to 1995.
There are 108 units built from 1989 to 1991. Units range in size from 1,145 square feet to 1,285 square feet. Floor plans (bedrooms/bathrooms) include 2/2 and 3/2.
Amenities at River Scene include swimming pool, spa, outdoor grills, water fountains, club house, and fitness center. Many of the units have a view of the San Diego River, and all units have in-unit laundries.
Homeowner Association dues are about $360 a month, and include common area maintenance, exterior building and roof maintenance, landscaping, sewer, water, trash pickup, and limited insurance.
As of June 16, 2010, there were two units for sale, a 2/2 with 1,274 square feet listed at $349,000 and a 3/2 with 1,252 square feet listed at $330,000. The sale of one unit, a 2/2 with 1,274 square feet, is pending at $299,900.
Five other units have sold in 2010, ranging in price from $280,000 to $320,000.
Sales for prior years:
- 2009 - 5 units - $320,000 to $340,000
- 2008 - 2 units - $290,000 and $295,000
- 2007 - 3 units - $330,000 to $400,000
- 2006 - 2 units - $365,000 and $425,000
2005 - 8 units - $395,000 to $450,000
- 2004 - 15 units - $367,000 to $450,000
- 2003 - 11 units - $323,000 to $361,000
- 2002 - 12 units - $251,000 to $302,000
- 2001 - 10 units - $227,000 to $265,000
If you would like to be kept informed of any units in River Scene that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit any unit in the other 38 condominium complexes in Mission Valley, or a property anywhere in San Diego County, feel free to contact me.
River Scene is #38 on the Mission Valley map below. For information on the other complexes in Mission Valley, click on the map to go to my web site and then click on the same map there.
Information is deemed accurate and reliable but not guaranteed.
The central location of Mission Valley provides quick and easy access to Qualcomm Stadium, home of the San Diego Chargers, as well as world-class shopping and dining.
You can easily catch the San Diego Trolley at any of its many Mission Valley stations for points north, south, east, and west.
Throughout Mission Valley, you can find movie theaters, fine dining, night entertainment, sports, indoor or outdoor fitness, all kinds of shopping, and a branch of the San Diego Public Library.
If you're a golfer, you'll enjoy the close proximity of Mission Valley condos to the Riverwalk Golf Course, Tecolote Canyon Golf Course, and for our many military personnel, the Admiral Baker Golf and Recreation Area.
The many paths along the San Diego River which runs through Mission Valley provide great opportunities for biking, skateboarding, roller blading, walking, or jogging.
From the central location of your Mission Valley condo:
- Head north to see the harbor seals at La Jolla and the cave at La Jolla Cove, and enjoy unparalleled shopping and dining.
- Just a few minutes south and you're in downtown San Diego where you can enjoy a San Diego Padres game at Petco Park, visit the USS Midway Museum, take a stroll along the Embarcadero, or shop at Seaport Village.
Go a few minutes further south and enjoy the sights and sounds of Tijuana, Mexico!
- Less than 30 minutes to the east and you're in the mountains of Alpine, and a little farther will take you to Lake Cuyamaca and Julian (stop in Julian and get a world-famous apple pie).
- A short drive west will take you to Sea World, Fiesta Island, Mission Bay, and Mission Beach, where you can enjoy a ride on the Belmont Roller Coaster.
If you can't find things to do in or near Mission Valley, it probably means you're working too much! Take some time out to enjoy eveything that San Diego has to offer from your central Mission Valley condo location!
If you're looking for a great San Diego Realtor, well,
let me Google one for you.
I'm available 24/7, so feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Jim Frimmer, Realtor
Century 21 Award Mission Valley
California DRE License #01458572
Mission Valley Condos Information
Try RusselRayPhotos.com for inexpensive, royalty-free photos.
Recent blog posts:
Calling all cats. Calling all cats. — Please put a picture of your cats in this post. We're trying to get as many cat pictures as possible by the end of 2010.
- Real estate news with your Realtor, Jim Frimmer — San Diego County foreclosures fall 30%
- Real estate news with your Realtor, Jim Frimmer — May 2010 reports are in and it's continuing good news for San Diego County real estate
- Out & About San Diego with Jim Frimmer, your Realtor in Mission Valley — March Field Air Museum
- Anyone here speak Russian?
- Open house update for Sunday, June 13, 2010
- My Clients liked their new condo!
- Out & About San Diego with Jim Frimmer, your Realtor in Mission Valley — Welcome aboard the N.R.P. Sagres
- 500,000 points on the nose!
- Out & About San Diego with Jim Frimmer, your Realtor in Mission Valley — Public art sometimes moves in unexpected ways
- Things I don't understand
- Open house update for Sunday, June 6, 2010
- San Diego Mission Valley condos with Jim Frimmer — Proposed northward extension of the San Diego Trolley
- If you are willing to work open houses properly, they can work for you, too!
- IKEA recalls about 1,900 Sultan Heidel spring mattresses
- Meet your ActiveRain newbies from April 2010
- Out & About San Diego with Jim Frimmer, your Realtor in Mission Valley — Memorial Day Events in San Diego County
- Is one's femininity or masculinity determined by one's pets?
- What you see isn't necessarily what you get
- Listen to your Realtor so you don't cause little children to have nightmares
My favorite ActiveRain Groups:
ActiveRain Convention Station
ActiveRain Guerrilla Marketing Station
ActiveRain History Station
ActiveRain Library Station
ActiveRain Nature Station
ActiveRain Symphony Station
ActiveRain Travel Station