Next Thursday, June 24th, 2010, the new Iphone 4 becomes available and once again I have to recommend this phone to all Realtors. There are several features that will be on the new phone and I will highlight a few here that I believe are essential to those of us working out in the field.
- Video Calling....Apple calls this Face Time and it is basically the ability of two new Iphone 4's to talk to each other and to see each other or to see what one of the callers (like a Realtor) is looking at (like a live view of a home for sale)!!!!!This will initially only be available over Wi-Fi but soon it will work on the 3G network.
- New High Resolution Display...Apple’s new “Retina Display” apparently has boosted pixels so high that your eye is unable to distinguish individual pixels. If nothing else, this is undoubtedly the sharpest, most high-res screen specs of any phone on the market today at 960 x 640 resolution on its sizey 3.5 inch screen. Photos and websites on this screen are going to be amazing!
- New and Bigger Battery...Look for 7 hours of 3G talk time.
- 5 Megabyte Camera....up from 3 megabytes on the 3G model and 2 megabytes on the first one.
- 720P High Def Video Camera....also movies can be edited in phone (with $4.99 purchase of iMovie app) and emailed from the phone to your client!
- Stainless Steel Body... with "unbreakable and scratch proof" glass on the front and back!
- 24% Thinner...compared to the previous model.
- New and Cheaper Usage Plans...There is a $15 and a $25 data plan and no longer a $30 unlimited monthly plan, so if you don't surf too much you can actually save $15 each month from the previous phones.
All of this for $199 bucks......get in line....
Carolina Real Estate Company