Foreign National financing? What is it? - A Foreign National is any individual who is a citizen of any country other than the United States. So, if a Foreign National wanted to purchase a home or condo in the United States for investment or as a 2nd home, can he/she receive financing? The answer is YES!
The Foreign National would need to provide the following:
- Visa & Passport
- 30% downpayment for SFR, 35% downpayment for Condo
- Employment Letter or CPA Letter (self-employed) from their country stating yearly income for past two years
- 3 Credit References: 1 bank reference, 2 credit reference
- Establish US Bank Account
- Place 2 months of their monthly salary in US Bank
- Credit Card Statment
- Rates from 6.5%
- Can be Investment or 2nd Home
Have you ever had a client like this and had to turn them away?? Email me for more info or questions firstname.lastname@example.org.