Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Alright Moms out there... Father's Day is only a few days away... well, less than 3. Have you figured out what you and/or the kids are getting Dad this year? The joke is the old standby of tools or a tie. But you can't just grab something like a golf gift or a "World's Greatest Dad" beer mug if he's not a golfer or not a beer drinker... so yes, there has to be thought put into it. The average dollar this year being spent on a Father's Day gift is almost $100... does that mean you have to? No. Spend what you can afford.
I've compiled some of the best Father's Day gifts... but remember... Dad has to have an interest in these sorts of things!
10. THE GRILL. If Dad has a grill, you must love summer... you are saved from cooking most of the summer, right? What a great invention for moms! Make sure Dad has great grilling tools... do they need to be upgraded? Does the grill need to be upgraded? Remember... any investment made in the grill, is also a gift to Mom.. haha.
9. ALCOHOL. Maybe not the best gift from Little Johnny... might want to save this one from you Mom. But make sure if Dad's had a rough day at the office, there's a top shelf liquor at home that's his favorite. He will never forget this Father's Day!
8. FISHING or HUNTING GEAR- Does Dad enjoy those early mornings in the fall deer hunting or sitting in the boat waiting for the tug on the fishing line? If so, call one of his buddies and find out what he would love to have (if you tune him out when he's talking about the last whatever point buck he shot!). Just make sure whatever buddy you call can keep it hush on what Dad's getting!
7. WALLET- Does Dad's wallet look like he's used it since the beginning of time? Do Dad a favor and go shop for him for a new wallet... how many Dads enjoy shopping? uh- not many, if any.
6. GOLF- Has Dad been hinting he would LOVE to have a new 9-iron? Driver? Maybe now is the time to see that big bright smile across Dad's face.
5. WINE- Dad a wine-o... in a good way? Get Dad some of his favorite wine or a trip to a winery he hasn't been to. (This might be another one Little Johnny's name might not go on)
4. MEAT- Might sound odd... but there are some mail order meat companies that have excellent meat (Omaha Steaks is one that comes to mind)... then Dad can get back out to the grill. See Mom... this is another gift to you!
3. LANDSCAPING SERVICES- Oh buddy... what Dad wouldn't give to not have to mow the lawn for the summer?! Unless your Dad just LOVES mowing, this might be the perfect gift ever! And then... Dad can grill dinner... SEE... another gift for mom!
2. SPORTS TICKETS- Get Dad tickets to his favorite sports team... whether it be baseball, basketball, football, hockey, soccer... doesn't matter... sports and guys... goes hand in hand.
1. HOMEMADE GIFT FROM LIL JOHNNY- There's nothing better than getting a homemade gift from the lil one. And you can top it off with a picture of Dad and Johnny he can put on his desk at work.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.