Well I have not delivered the post on a Saturday and as far
as I know I have skipped a week. I am soooo human and have
so many faults.
I know you all forgive me and some of you were even praying
for me because you were wondering "what was going on with Alex."
Well, I am still here..... hehehehehe ...... no worries about that!!
And I THANK YOU for your prayers, those of you who did.....
I am going to be talking about the power of a good and a bad
example and what either of them can do in your real estate
brokerages or sales teams.
First of all the power of EITHER type of example cannot be
underestimated. If you are in leadership, and believe me if you
say you aren't ..... When you help guide a client through the
hoops towards a transaction closing, YOU ARE IN LEADERSHIP.
So, this post is for everyone in the field of real estate, not just
brokers and sales team leaders. GOTCHA LOLOlololol !!!!!
When you are a good example, several things happen:
- Your "Team" is strengthened in every aspect of its doings.
Just as the various parts of the body help each other grow
and function, so does a great working team help each person
in the team to do their "thing"; tasks seem easier because
the load is spread around between team members.
- The good things the team does are spoken about to every
contact that is willing to listen by people in the team and
others who do business with your team; just take a look
at posts in AR about great things that working together
in a positive way brings about. I do believe there is even
a WHOLE AR GROUP dedicated to doing things in a positive
- Your team attracts a better sort of people, not because you
are practicing the "Law of Attraction", but because GOD is
blessing your deeds by helping your team do MORE by
giving more people to join your team!!
I could give MORE on this, but I will be showing the blessings of doing
what is right via bible verses specificlly targeted to answer this question
later in the blog.
The best comes last...... hehehehehehe ......
Now as opposed to a GOOD example, a bad example does just the opposite:
- Your team is continually having problems because of infighting,
gossip, backstabbing, and political manuverings.
- No-one wants to genuinely help each other, unless they "get ahead
in some way" so the whole team suffers. Tasks are harder to accomplish
because no-one wants to work with each other AND THERE'S MORE .....
- The word of mouth on a bad team is devastating..... vendors (Pest
inspectors, loan officers, title companies, home inspectors, handmen,
home stagers, sub-contractors of all kinds) hear all about OR SEE
FIRST HAND the bad things going on in the office. Team members
are NOT satisified with working there and they VENT to anyone
who will listen..... INCLUDING vendors and in severe cases clients
- Clients coming into the office can sense the negativity and infighting.
Because of the goings on, God does NOT bless the company and
the business suffers. Suddenly clients just drop agents for no
apparent reason, advertising is expensive or not effective, and the
quality of agents coming into the office are subpar at best. In other
words you reap what you are sowing.
OK...... by now you are asking in your heart and/or mind:
- How do I make my team GOOD?
- What do I do if the team I am in is NOT good?
- How do I see a GOOD team from a BAD one?
Here are posts that will answer your questions:
- Christianity and Real Estate... The Upside Down Kingdom..... His! #1
(Having a soft heart)
- Christianity and Real Estate... The Upside Down Kingdom..... His! #2
(Depending on God for EVERYTHING in life)
- Christianity and Real Estate... The Upside Down Kingdom..... His! #3
(How to approach life......gently and with kindness.)
- Christianity and Real Estate... The Upside Down Kingdom..... His! #4
(Having thee attitude in going after the right way to live....Gods way.)
- Christianity and Real Estate... The Upside Down Kingdom..... His! #5
(Practicing forgivness instead of revenge...)
- Christianity and Real Estate... The Upside Down Kingdom..... His! #6
(Being pure in your heart...... Gods way)
- Christianity and Real Estate... Do You Want REAL PEACE?
(How to preserve peace in your life, family and at work.)
- Christianity and Real Estate... The Upside Down Kingdom..... His! #8
(Have you turned over a new leaf in life... God loves you!)
And still yet MORE posts to help you:
- Christianity and Real Estate... 'The Kingdom of God is Like....' #1
- The Kingdom of Heaven is like........#2 'Christianity and Real Estate'
- The Kingdom of Heaven is like........(#3) 'Christianity and Real Estate'
- Christianity and Real Estate... "The Kingdom of Heaven is Like..." #4
- Christianity and Real Estate.... The Kingdom of Heaven #5
- Christianity and Real Estate...the Kingdom of Heaven is like...#6