I've been "Meme'd" on Active Rain by Karen Rice - 5 Things You Didn't Know About Me:
I got an email having been on Active Rain for all of 3 days and had NO idea what it was. Like everything here, it seems all you have to do is "search" and the information pours in - WOW is there a lot of information on what being "MEmed" is and what you have to do.
If I understand correctly I am to write 5 things about myself that you wouldn't know, and post it on the internet for everyone to now know....Then I am to link this blog to the original blog....sort of like a chain letter. And finally, I am to "meme" 3 more people so the fun never stops. Getting "memed" on Active Rain doesn't seem to be something anyone enjoys (Search "Getting Meme'd"& you will see what I mean). So I apologize in advance to the next three victims below. All in good fun : )
So here goes:
1. I had my 15 minutes of fame when Jay Thomas (The actor from Mork and Mindy, and Cheers who is now a realtor in CA & radio show host) had me on his Sirius Radio show for a brief guest appearance to talk about real estate and ran my name across the screen while I was on.
2. I had my own two hour radio talk show in college and worked at WEBE 108 in CT as an intern where I got to drive the WEBE 108 Mustang in a parade.
3. I love the Holidays, the decorations, the music, the whole nine yards - If my neighbors wouldn't kill me, I could happily live in a house decked out like the Griswold's in Christmas Vacation
4. I cannot cook - I'm not good at it and it totally stresses me out.
5. Fall is my absolute favorite season - but winter is a close second - love the cold, (Christmas again) & love to snowmobile. Every autumn, I fall in love with Boston and New England again. Going up to Lake Winnepesauke in New Hampshire this time of year to pick out a pumpkin and breathe in the mountain air is my favorite thing to do! I took this photo at a farm in Meredith last year.
Okay - It's Your Turn - My 3 People: