Weatherstone Neighborhood in Highlands Ranch, Still as Desireable as Ever
For some time, Weatherstone has been one of the neighborhoods in Highlands Ranch that many of my buyers wish to look at. And with good reason, it has a great location, many of the yards are quite large, it has its own pool and the homes are just gorgeous. And as an added bonus, many of the lots have fantastic views.
Somewhat recently one of my home buyers closed on their transaction in Weatherstone. This house is a dream home. The yard is just beautiful and the house itself was spectacular.
On top of all the amenities, the children in Weatherstone will be starting in a brand new school this year, Stone Mountain Elementary.
There are currently 6 resale properties available in Weatherstone ranging from $455,000 to $955,000. If you are interested in seeing homes in Weatherstone, Highlands Ranch or any other part of Metro Denver, it would be my pleasure to assist you.
Some Communities & Neighborhoods in Highlands Ranch
Additional articles & information about Highlands Ranch, real estate, Douglas County and Colorado:
- Finding a Denver Home With Mountain Views
- Highlands Ranch Homes for Sale: Why Can't You Find it Online?
- Living in Highlands Ranch: Valor is Taking Shape
- Buyer's Agent in Colorado: Do You Really Need One?
- Living In Highlands Ranch, An Agents View of 12 Years of Time
- Attention Denver Home Sellers: There are Buyers in Colorado
- Douglas County Schools: Understanding the Track System
- Businesses in Highlands Ranch: Get Involved in Your Community
- Living in Highlands Ranch: Landsdowne Arms Bistro & Pub
- Living in Highlands Ranch: Redstone Park
- Living in Highlands Ranch: The Old Blinking Light
- Relocate to Highlands Ranch - Where to Stay When Home Shopping