Great Falls, Virginia is named for the spectacular falls and rapids on the Potomac River. Great Falls Park is a great place to go for a picnic and view the wonderful scenery.
This is a community with large lots and large homes. That's what you'll find in Great Falls (zip code 22066)!
Here's a snapshot of Great Falls Virginia home sales in the last 30 days:
GREAT FALLS, VIRGINIA HOME SALES:
- Active homes for sale: 185 (including 35 new listings in the last 30 days). There's another 54 Great Falls homes currently under contract and pending sale.
- Average current listing price: $1,801,198
- Homes sold in the last 30 days: 29
- Average Sales Price: $1,092,602 (The range of sales prices was between $599,000 and $2,412,300)
- Median Sales Price: $899,000
- Average Days on Market: 83
- Average Sales Price/Original Listing Price: 92.64%. There's a bit of negotiating room in this upper end of pricing.
These Great Falls homes come with land. The smallest size lot for homes currently on the market in Great Falls is just slightly under 1/2 an acre. 85 of the homes sit on 2 acres or more of land and of those 27 of the Great Falls homes in the current inventory are on 5 acres or more.
If you want a home with acreage and privacy, think about Great Falls, Virginia. And you may want to bring your horses!