Bob Stewart got married! I thought he was married to ActiveRain!
Click on the link below and leave Bob and his new wife a lovely gift, words of wisdom, something to eat, or just some congratulations.
With that done, it's with great gladness that I welcome Bob Stewart and his lovely wife to the ranks of marriagedom.
I don't know when the lovely couple are due back from "getting hitched" (words from the little birdie), but I think a party is in order!
Par-tee! Par-tee! Par-tee!
Let's see how many gifts, wishes, and congratulatory comments we can get before Bob gets back! Leave them right here in your comment! Tell everyone you know. If you reblog this, make sure you disable comments so that we have all of them in the same place. There are 186,021 members right now. Let's see if we can get at least 186 comments before Bob gets back. That's not even 1% of our membership. Think we can get 1,860 comments?
Try RusselRayPhotos.com for inexpensive, royalty-free photos.
Twenty recent posts
- Halls of History — Does history really repeat itself?
- San Diego home inspections with Russel Ray — I know something about everything and everything about nothing
- San Diego home inspections with Russel Ray — As a Client, you have access to my Real Estate Solutions online library
- Fun with Russel Ray — Yeah! A day off!
- A review of soci@l: There are only so many hours in a day. Use them wisely.
- Russel Ray Photos — Leaving pets in your vehicle
- Russel Ray Photos — The power of flowers
- Russel Ray Photos — Our little flamingos are growing up fast
- It takes a village to put criminals out of business.
- Fun with Russel Ray — Just $41,950 and she's yours!
- Fun with Russel Ray — Red, white, and blue, just for YOU!
- San Diego home inspections with Russel Ray — I'll throw some lettuce out for Scotty
- Fun with Russel Ray — ActiveRain rocks! ActiveRain rolls! Activerain rules!
- Fun with Russel Ray — Next time you get a pedicure....
- Fun with Russel Ray — Fore!
- A piece missing — Overpopulation, research, and training
- San Diego home inspections with Russel Ray — Like the swallows of Capistrano, they keep coming back
- Halls of History — Vroom! Vroom!
- San Diego home inspections with Russel Ray — An example of the lack of cross-training in the various real estate industries
- Nature Handbook, by Russel Ray — The California tree poppy
My Favorite ActiveRain Groups