Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
1. BUYER BROKERAGE AGREEMENT An agreement with a Realtor* to use their services to help locate a home to purchase. Outlines the dates agreement is in force, remuneration, deposits, obligations. Obligates a client to work with the agent until expiry or written notice of termination.
2. WORKING WITH A REALTOR* A summary of the duties performed by the real estate agent as it pertains to you, outlines types of "agency" relationships. You will be required to sign this document but it simply acknowledges an explanation of "agency" has *been given to you and does not obligate you to work with any particular agent.
3. PURCHASE & SALE AGREEMENT Outlines offer price, closing date, conditions of sale, chattels the purchaser may want, etc.
4. ADDENDUM FORM 101 Outlines more terms related to the sale such as water testing, septic issues, requests for documentation such as utility costs, restrictive covenants, etc.
5. COUNTER OFFER After presenting an offer the vendor has the option of countering an offer and renegotiate price, chattels, conditions, etc. Purchaser is able to accept, decline or present a new offer if the counter offer is unacceptable.
6. LIMITED DUAL AGENCY Should the same brokerage be representing both the purchase and sale, a LDA agreement requires signatures acknowledging that you are aware and agree to the situation.
7. PROPERTY CONDITION DISCLOSURE STATEMENT (PCDS) A document outlining various work that has been completed, upgrades, problems with major components of the house, and any other pertinent issues that would affect the salability of the house. The buyer receives this document after an accepted offer is in place. The buyer must initial the PCDS after review.
8. AMENDMENT TO AGREEMENT OF PURCHASE & SALE This is the purchaser's to revisit their offer should something unexpected turn up on the house inspection or PCDS. We have 2 forms for this, one giving the buyer and/or the vendor the opportunity to declare the offer null and void; the other requests corrective measures but still keeps the original agreement in force should the amendment not be accepted.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.