One of the most obvious ways to promote yourself in your community is for you to promote your community.
- Local business - not an S&P 500 firm, but the small businesses that provide you with the level of service you provide your clients
- Recreational venues that make your community an ideal place to call home
- Community service represents the commitment people in your community make to its' citizens. It's an opportunity for you to participate in the effort and to be known as an involved citizen.
- We have shopped at the Natural Grocer for years. My husband and Mr. Kim can even exchange a few pleasantries in Korean.
- For authentic Mexican food and colorful murals it's El Paso Mexican Restaurant
- Ron and Denise Bush operate the very successful Off The Beading Path in Occoquan
- The newest museum in Northern Virginia is the National Museum Of The Marine Corps
- Brentsville Historic District is home to numerous very old buildings including the 1822 Brentsville Courthouse
- Young and old flock to the annual Manassas Railway Festival
- As a member of the West Springfield Rotary Club I am involved with and donate to the Community Blood Drive
- I support and assist with a program that brings Christmas to underpriviledged children at Kristi’s Christmas
- At Covenant Presbyterian Church we work with Operation Turkey that feeds almost 2,100 needy families.
My Team has 34 years experience in the entire Northern Virginia area. ”Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS”
If you plan to buy or sell a Northern Virginia home contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.
”Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS”