In today's tough economy, email marketers are facing extremely hard times. It has resulted in fewer sales, staff cutbacks, less spent per sale as well as difficulty in meeting revenue goals. Considering all this, there has been no cutbacks in the expectations of marketing performance and ROI. In order to compensate for the deficits, they have been asked to do the exact opposite.
There are opportunities out there that can drive performance and ROI in the coming year. You just have to know where to look. Knowing the top trends, having the proper tools, and making them work for you is essential.
Below is free guide which shows you how to take advantage of these opportunities:
In this guide you will find:
- Why email is still the foundation of an online marketer's arsenal
- What roles social, mobile and search marketing will play in the coming year
- How automation will provide efficiencies that can dramatically extend limited resources
- How "basic analytics" have evolved to keep pace with tough economic times
- Why engagement and relevance are critical to success and how to achieve them
Test it out. You can turn the trend around; improve your ROI and performance, just by following this guide. What have you got to lose?