Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Are you thinking about buying a home in Battle Creek, Michigan? It is a great community to live in, without the large noise that comes with a big city. At nights we hear trains going through our town, and in the summer we have balloons crossing our skies.
Throughout your time here, you will smell cereal at some point being made at one of the local factories of Kellogg, Post or Ralston. The city has beautiful parks, rivers, churches, and is all in all a great community of people.
Buying a home in Battle Creek, Michigan is not unlike other parts of the country. For first time home buyers, it is always an adventure. Points to remember when buying a home in Battle Creek, Michigan are as follows:
• If you are not buying the home for cash, you will need to get preapproved for financing through a bank, credit union or lender. They will issue you and your Realtor a letter indicating you are pre-approved.
• You will need some cash on hand to be able to provide an earnest deposit when you eventually write an offer. The minimum you will need in most cases in buying a home in Battle Creek is $500.
• Once you have a pre-approval, this will usually determine the maximum price range you should be shopping in for buying a home in Battle Creek, Michigan.
• The next thing you will want to determine is what kind of house you would like. Ask yourself some basic questions about number of bedrooms, whether or not you want a garage, basement, large yard, a particular school district, etc. This information you will want to give to your Realtor when starting your search for buying a home in Battle Creek, Michigan.
• Working with a Realtor will make the whole process easy, as they can walk you through the whole process of buying a home in Battle Creek, Michigan, from pre-approval to closing, and make sure you do not miss anything.
• Some other basic points to remember is that some homes in rural areas have well water and septic systems. These have advantages, and disadvantages when buying a home in Battle Creek, Michigan. Also some cities and townships have higher property taxes than others, and conversely, some offer better municipal services than others.
These and many other points may have a bearing on your decision to purchase. Your Realtor can help you with buying a home in Battle Creek Michigan.
If you need help with buying a home in Battle Creek, Michigan, you can always call me, and I would be happy to help you achieve your goal. I can also be reached on my website: MichaelDelaware.com
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.