Right now at PrinterBees, we are helping alot of Realtors(R) build their short sale businesses by providing short sale marketing postcards. We want to make sure we are not only supplying postcards (on-line postcard pusher!!!), that we are also adding value to you and your business.
Some simple things you can to to help grow your short sale business is to:
- Reach out to your sphere of influence and make sure you are keeping in touch with your past clients. They are a great source of repeat business and even better...referrals of new clients!
- Mail to farms/neighborhoods that you know are "under water". My own personal residence is valued at 200K less than what I owe on it and I rarely receive marketing pieces telling me about short selling. I just don't get this one. There is no competition at the mail box and few are taking advantage of that.
- You must commit to your marketing... no matter what it is for. If you think that you can mail out a marketing piece once and get a GOOD response...your dreamin'...sorry. :-( It takes at least 6-7 times, if not more for someone to remember a marketing message or your name. You are basically wasting your time and money if you aren't committed to going the distance. One of the coaches for Mike Ferry told me that they did a survey of all of their coaching clients and found that it as long as 12 months of marketing to the same neighborhood for things to pan out.
- market your services with items of value that people will keep around. An item of value could be something as simple as a measurement magnet or a school/bank holiday schedule that is pretty and can go on the "fridge". When they see your name and face daily, they are much more likely to remember you WHEN THE TIME COMES.
- Make sure you marketing includes what your prospects have questions about. They most likely really don't care what millionaire club award you have or the fact that you are a "CRS". Those clubs and designations are extremely important and something to go over in the listing appointment. They don't mean anything to people who are not in real estate and they simply clutter up your marketing pieces. Your marketing pieces should have short answers to the questions you know people want the answers to.
- List the "BENEFITS" of working with you or your team...let me explain. The benefits would be "how does the CLIENT BENEFIT from working with you. NOT...how do they YOU benefit. I know this seems obvious, but when you read most marketing pieces, they are mostly about the real estate agent and not about the client...which is ALL WRONG...sorry.
Please feel free to contact us directly at www.printerbees.com or via phone at 877-939-2337. Thanks for "buzzing by". You can also learn more about realtor marketing on our blog at www.printerbees.com/blog
Save $10 on your first order with PrinterBees by using coupon code "Active10". Offer expires 2010