Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
TOP 6 THINGS TO KNOW AS A SELLER WHEN CONDUCTING AN ARIZONA SHORT SALE
Arizona has experienced many bank foreclosures over the past three years. Arizona short sales continue to increase here in the Phoenix real estate market. The Real Estate and Beyond Team is ready to help home owners who are in need to do a short sale on their home due to hardship. While selling property through a short sale is generally a better financial and personal decision for many homeowners there are still some potential negative implications that may arise when you complete a short sale. If you are concerned about any of these issues, CONTACT HARRY TODAY.
If you are considering a short sale, then the seller needs to know TOP 6 THINGS WHEN CONDUCTING AN ARIZONA SHORT SALE
1. Short Sales are never guaranteed. While we have an extremely successful closing ratio there is no one who can guarantee a short sale will be approved and/or successfully close.
2. Your credit will be affected. Although the affects of a short sale are usually far less severe than those of a foreclosure you should know that you will likely face at least some impact to your credit. There is no way to determine the impact a short sale will have on your credit, however, the attached chart shows how much of an impact most people can expect to see. If you are interested in repairing your credit after completing your short sale we can refer you to an extremely reputable credit repair company that offers a discount to our clients.
3. In most cases you can obtain another Fannie Mae backed mortgage in 2 years. Due to new lending guidelines there is now only a 2 year waiting period to receive a mortgage backed by Fannie Mae, one of the largest investors in the country - and you may be able to receive a mortgage through other investors even sooner. A foreclosure will prevent you from receiving a loan through Fannie Mae for up to 7 years.
4. If proper release is not obtained your lender may seek a deficiency judgment. We always make every effort to obtain a full satisfaction of mortgage from your lender and receive written documentation stating that they will not seek a deficiency judgment or attempt to seek payment on the deficiency.
5. Your lender may ask you to sign a promissory note or contribute money to close. Although rare, some lenders and private mortgage companies will require you to sign an unsecured, interest free promissory note or bring a cash contribution to the closing table. Because our network consists of investors and a professional negotiation company we are able to negotiate with your lenders and/or avoid this requirement completely. If your lender requests that you sign a promissory note be sure to read the note carefully - in many cases the lender can obtain a judgment or attach the note to any of your real or personal property.
6. In rare instances there are tax implications related to a short sale. The Mortgage Debt Relief Act protects most sellers from potential tax implications; however, if the loss is over $1 million or you are selling property other than your primary residence you should seek the assistance of a tax professional.
There may be additional issues that could affect you when completing a short sale that we have not mentioned here. We strongly encourage anyone that is considering completing a short sale on their home to speak with their attorney, tax professional, financial planner and any additional trusted advisors and professionals that may be able to further assist you in making the right decision for your personal situation.
Feel free to listen to my Radio Show to learn more about the phoenix real estate market, new trends, and the latest opportunities. The Real Estate and Beyond Radio Show Airs every Saturday from Noon-2:00pm on Conservative Newstalk KKNT 960am in Phoenix, Arizona. You can listent to past shows, or stream on-line.
Intended to share information, ideas, and tips on buying and selling real estate in Phoenix, Arizona. Written by realtor and radio host, Harry F. D'Elia. This Blog focuses on the creation of wealth through real estate and is involved in teaching others how to conservativley buy and sell real estate to enhance one's current portfolio. Agent's are welcome to follow along and learn from Harry how to successfully meet your clients needs.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.