Columbus Circle Condos Part 1 - Time Warner Center condo: This beautifully constructed, mixed-use, two -towered,
glassed buildings replaced the old New York Coliseum on Columbus Circle and was completed in 2004/2005.
The Time Warner Center complex consists of retail space with shopping center, offices that include the headquarters of Time Warner, a jazz concert hall for Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, a five star Mandarin Oriental hotel, CNN TV studios and over 200 condominium apartments.
The building has several street addresses: including 25 Columbus Circle for the South Tower and also known as One Central Park, 80 Columbus Circle for The residences at the Mandarin Oriental hotel, and 10 Columbus Circle for offices.
Columbus Circle Condos Part 1 - Time Warner Center condo- As of August 2010: here are the market prices for 25 Columbus Circle (NORTH TOWER) according to StreetEasy.
- 9 active sales listings: $4,109 per ft (median)
- 70 previous sales listings: $3,590 per ft² (median)
- 101 recorded sales: $4,700,000 (average price)
- Two Bedrooms condominiums starts at : $3,500,000.
- Three Bedrooms condominiums starts at: $14,000,000.
Columbus Circle Condos Part 1 - Time Warner Center condo- As of August 2010: here are the market prices for 80 Columbus Circle also known as Mandarin Oriental residences (SOUTH TOWER) according to StreetEasy.
- 9 active sales listings: $5,839 per ft² (median)
- 28 previous sales listings: $4,051 per ft² (median)
- 62 recorded sales: $6,575,000 (average price)
- Two Bedroom condominiums starts at $5,700,000.
- Three Bedroom condominiums starts at $18,000,000.
If you would like to receive specific Time Warner Center Condo information, please contact us at ehsu(@)elliman.com or 646 644 6929. We can discuss specifically as to what exposure works best for you.
Read other Manhattan New York Condominium investment blogs and opportunities here: