Myrtle Beach, SC is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the United States. Here are some stats and accolades pertaining to Myrtle Beach.
- Myrtle Beach was recently the most searched beach on AOL.
- The Travel Channel named Myrtle Beach as one of America's Top Beaches and America's Best Thrillseeker Beach for 2006. They also named Myrtle Beach as America's Best Family Beach 2003-2004.
- Reader's Digest named the Myrtle Beach boardwalk one of the "Best of America" 2006.
- In 2006, Golf Digest named Myrtle Beach as the #1 Golf-Home Community in the Southeast and in America.
- Escapehomes.com named Myrtle Beach #1 on the 2005 list of top 10 Most Desirable Second Home Markets.
- Myrtle Beach consistently ranks in the top 5 of the "most driven to vacation destinations" in America according to AAA.
- Golf Digest named Myrtle Beach as the #9 "Greatest Golfing Destination In The WORLD".
- Did you know that the popular magazine Sports Illustrated got it's start in Myrtle Beach, SC?
These stats and rankings are some of the reasons that have made the Myrtle Beach real estate market so active the past few years. This contributes to the massive growth that Myrtle Beach has seen over the past 5 years.For more information about these statistics and many more, visit here.
If you are interested in learning more about Carolina Forest or Myrtle Beach real estate, call David and Kristin Small with RE/MAX Palmetto Properties at (843)997-0021.