- The Carver County community development agency (CDA) has Home Improvement Loans financed by the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency (MHFA).
- It is called the Single Family Rehabilitation Loan Program, which is a forgivable, 0% interest loan.
- These funds are available to low-to-moderate income households with homes located in Carver County!
- Loans must be for improvements that directly affect the safety, habitability, accessibility or energy efficiency of the home.
- You can get the details by going to http://www.carvercda.org
Blessed to Serve,
Stieg Strand - The RIGHT turn