Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
First American Title of San Diego knows that The future is in your hands
Your clients count on you to guide them through the real estate process.
Your clients may no know that all title policies are not the same. No matter what is written on the purchase contract, not all title companies provide the maximum coverage.
You are not a title expert. What can you do to represent your clients properly while they are purchasing a residential property (1-4 units)?
1. Request the broadest coverage - the ALTA/CLTA Homeowner's Policy (the key word here is "Homeowner's) WITHOUT WESTERN REGIONAL EXCEPTIONS. First American Title San Diego, CA issues this policy AUTOMATICALLY unless:
- The buyer is other than an individual(s) or trust (for example an LLC) - then First American will issue the ALTA-R Policy
- The land is unimproved (vacant) - then First American will issue the ALTA Standard Owner's Policy
2. When your buyer is purchasing a residential property and the title company is other than First American, look at the PRELIMINARY Report where it says "The form of policy of title insurance contemplated by this report is:"
- make sure it says "Homeowners" in the policy description, such as "ALTA/Homeowner's Policy" or "CLTA Homeowner's Policy"
- CHECK SCHEDULE B to make sure that the WESTERN REGIONAL EXCEPTIONS are not listed there.
3. If you do not confirm that your client is getting the broadest title coverage, your clients will have more risk of exposure to the following title problems IN THE FUTURE:
- Building Permit Violations
- Taxes or Assessments that are not yet recorded or levied
- Any liens, encumbrances or claims not shown by public record
- POST Policy forgery, adverse possession, prescriptive easement, inflation coverage, living trust coverage
- and much more!
First American Title of San Diego CA have a fantastic title officer team of professionals that can help you close transactions and with the protection your clients deserve.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.