This past week's "Carnival of Content" contest for Staging Professionals attracted some really excellent entries from among our Stager members. All of the judges commented on the high quality of writing from our contestants and how challenging it was to select the Top 3 winners.
Before we announce the Round 3 Winners, let's briefly recap the rationale behind the Carnival of Content contests:
Mission Statement: The ActiveRain "Carnival of Content" is a monthly contest to challenge, encourage and foster better and improved quality writing from among our membership.
This contest will accomplish several goals:
- provides greater quality articles of enhanced value for Localism/Consumers
- challenges and fosters individual improvement in blog writing
- provides excellent examples of what constitutes good blog writing for our members
Round One was specifically for Real Estate Agents/Brokers. Round Two highligted Loan Officers and Mortgage Lenders. Round 3 was for our Staging Professional members. It is our intention to offer contests that will encourage/challenge improved writing from all the various categories of ActiveRain membership.
The contestants for our Round Three, Staging Professionals, had to write an article on the topic/subject "Why and When to Stage."
You can read the rest of the contest rules and criteria by going Here.
No contest is complete without prizes.
- All winning articles will get 'Featured' on the Blog Dashboard.
- Points - 1000 points will be awarded for 1st Place; 750 points for 2nd Place; and 500 points for 3rd Place.
- The winning articles will also get published on SoundBiteBlog.com.
And Now!.... Without any further ado, here are the Winners of The Carnival of Content Round Three!
First Place and Winner of 1000 points: Sue Argue "A Life Raft for Sellers in this Shallow Pool of Buyers"
Congratulations to our winners and a HUGE 'Thank You!' to all who contributed their entry articles. All of you are truly winners in your own right!