Retirement Planning Today - a 2-night course, Redwood City, CA 94061
When: Thursdays Sept. 9 and Sept. 16, 2010 6:30-9:30 PM (2 nights)
Where: Veterans Memorial Senior Center, 1455 Madison Ave., Redwood City, CA 94061
John D. Lee, Certified Financial Planner and Investment Advisor with Securian Financial Services, Inc., is once again teaching his 2-session course on Retirement Planning Today.
At this class you will learn how to:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a "successful retirement"
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
My husband and I took the class last Fall, learned a ton, and are very impressed with Mr. Lee's knowledge, integrity and thoroughness. In fact, we were so impressed that we have since become clients of his, and continue to be grateful for what we learned in his class, and his continuing care to help us reach our future financial goals. (He even respects the fact that my plan has real estate playing a larger role than he might choose for himself!)
Sponsored by the Redwood City Parks, Recreation & Community Services in Redwood City, California, the cost is $49 for Redwood City residents, $59 for non-residents. A spouse or guest may attend at no additional charge. The tuition includes one workbook.
Register online for Course #25.320, Retirement Planning Today or via phone, 650-780-7311