Wow...now that's what I call a very complete list of topics from which to choose to blog. If someone can't make a selection from this, there's no hope for that person. I'll bookmark this blog.
Have a case of "Blogger's Block"?
Sometimes it can be extremely difficult to break through our "Block" and come up with new things to write about. I thought it might be fun to come up with a list of 101 ideas that we could refer back to in the future and keep our blogs fresh, interesting and helpful...
101 Ideas for Your Blog
- Metro Area Quarterly Market reports
- Neighborhood Market Reports / Sales Data
- How's the Market in XYZ Neighborhood?
- Home buyer incentives
- Interest rate changes (or forecasted changes)
- Changes in current legislation (that would be important to home buyers or home owners)
- 10 Things to Consider When Buying a Condo
- 10 Things to Consider When Buying Your First Home
- 10 Things to Consider When Buying a Short Sale
- 10 Things to Consider When Buying a Foreclosure Home
- For Buyers - 10 Reasons Why to Buy a Home this Year
- For Buyers - What Expenses to Expect When Purchasing your Home or Condo
- For Buyers - Tips for Interviewing a REALTOR
- For Buyers - The importance of hiring a home inspector
- For Buyers - Improving your credit score / preparing for homeownership
- For Buyers - Checklist for home ownership
- For Buyers - Financing options (Conventional Loans, FHA, 403b Streamline, HomePath, etc)
- For Sellers - Tips for Interviewing a REALTOR
- For Sellers - Avoiding foreclosure
- For Sellers - Staging your home to sell
- For Sellers - Pricing your home to sell
- For Sellers - What NOT to do when selling your home
- For Sellers - Preparing the FRONT of your home for sale (clean windows, doors, lights, etc)
- For Sellers - 10 Most important marketing tools when selling your home
- For Sellers - De-personalize your home before putting it on the market
- For Sellers - Home improvements that will increase the value of your property
- For Sellers - Is this the right time to sell your home?
- For Sellers - Why isn't my home selling?
- For Sellers / Listing Agents - The importance of using a professional photographer
- Why Buyers and Sellers need a real estate professional
- Just Listed home
- Just Sold home
- Under Contract home
- Success Stories (i.e. Toot your own horn!)
- Marketing Tips - Promoting your business and listings on Facebook
- Marketing Tips - Using new techonology to promote your listing... or your business
- Deal of the Week (highlight best buys in your area)
- Condominium Complex of the Week
- Subdivision of the Week
- Neighborhood of the Week
- Townhome Community of the Week
- For Homeowners - Reminders to apply for Homestead Exemption (in Georgia)
- For Homeowners - Updates on County or City Property Taxes and Milage Rates
- For Homeowners - Going Green
- For Homeowners - Rebates on energy-efficient items for the home
- Hyper-Local - Neighborhood of the Week
- Hyper-Local - Suburb of the Week
- Hyper-Local - Things to do in your neighborhood (parks, playgrounds, etc)\
- Hyper-Local -Highlight a local business in your neighborhood
- Hyper-Local -Promote a special event in your neighborhood
- Hyper-Local -Promote a special person in your neighborhood who is committed to helping others
- Hyper-Local - A tour of your neighborhood (using photos or video)
WHEW -- I made it to #52!
If you have any blog ideas you would like to add, PLEASE DO!
I will post them all in "Part Two" of Let's Get Blogging later this week.
Posted by: Kerry Lucasse - Atlanta GA Real Estate Agent - Atlanta Home Search Team
The ATL Home Search Team is part of Keller Williams Realty
CALL ANYTIME @ 404.432.1844