Do This One Simple Thing BEFORE You Start Looking To Purchase A Home In Oklahoma
Putting your key into your new home the very first time is one of the most gratifying experiences anyone could ever have. But before you start dreaming of that day, there are some helpful things you need to know to get you on the right path to home ownership.
First and foremost, if you aren't paying cash for your home you will need to apply for a home loan with a reputable lender. Once you have selected a lender you are comfortable with, you will need to supply pertinent information to the lending institution so they can begin your loan application process.
Here is a list of the lender required documents needed when qualifying for an Oklahoma Mortgage:
- Driver's License for all parties who are applying for loan
- Social Security Numbers
- Employer information from the past two years
- Two most recent pay stubs
- Federal tax returns and W-2's for the last two years
- Bank statements for all checking and savings accounts for past two months
- Loans: names, addresses, account numbers, and payment amounts on all loans.
- Real estate loans
- Credit cards
- Divorce Decree if applicable
- Addresses of your residences for the past two years
- For a VA Loan, you will need supply your Certificate of Eligibility or DD214's
Buying a home can be a smooth and easy process with a little preparation. Give me a call should you have any questions regarding the purchase of a home.