The Wicked Wine & Brew Fest is back for the second year and will be held at Mel's Funway Park in Litchfield, NH on September 11, 2010 from 2-6 p.m.
Local musicians, artisans, and vendors will also be on hand to celebrate the beautiful fall day.
New England's own Josh Logan will also be performing.
The premere wineries from all over New England will be participating. Here is a partical list
- LaBelle Winery - Amherst
- Jewell Towne Vineyards, S. Hampston
- Grapetime Winery Nashua
- Farnum Hill Cides, Lebanon
- Haunting Whisper vineyards, Danbury
- Sliver Mountain Cider & Wines, Lempster
- Zorvino Vineyards, Sandown
For those who connoisseurs of beer, you will be pleased at the line up for this year.
- Anheuser-Busch, Merrimack
- Green Mountain Cider, Middlebury Vt
- Kona Brewing Company Kona, HI (didn't know that was part of New England)
- Long trail Brewing company Bridgewater Corners, VT
- Martha's Exchange, Nashua
- Narragansett Beer, Providence, RI
- Samual Adams, Boston, MA
- Redhook Brewery, Portsmouth
- Shipyard Brewing Company, Portland, ME
- Smuttynose Brewing Co. Portsmouth
- Woodstock Inn Brewery, North Woodstock
Proceeds will benefit the New Hampshire Food Bank.
Wicked Wine and Brew is going green ~ Each 21+ sampling attendee will receive a commemorative glass. Ticket and glass quantities are limited so purchase your tickets early.
Tickets: 21+ sampling: $20 in advance, $25 at the door 21+ designated drivers: $5 (tickets at the door only) Ages 6-20: $5 (tickets at the door only) Ages 5 and younger: free (tickets at the door only)
Disclaimer: Information herein may come from various sources, some of which may not be reliable and may change without any notice. Joan Whitebook does not guarantee or is any way responsible for the accuracy of the information in this blog and information provided is without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Information on this blog represents the opinions and ideas of the author; comments by others may not express the views of the author. Copyright © 2010 By Joan Whitebook, "NH Wicked Wine & Brew Fest - Where People of Taste Gather"