This is a re-blog from Steve Schwartz of AmazingVideoTours.com in Charlotte, North Carolina. Here is a quick recap for the YouTube template (but please do watch the video for the tutorial!):
- Overall measurements: 1440 px (W) x 1800 px (H)
- YouTube area measures: 960 px (W)
- Horizontal margins (to avoid scrolling): 490 (1280x800) and 580 (1440x900)
- Vertical margins (to have 240 px on each side): 240 and 1200
- Maximum file size should not exceed 256k
If you're getting into video for real estate and you've got a YouTube Channel, then you'll want to seriously consider carrying your branding from your website and/or blog (and other social media platforms for that matter) to your YouTube Channel.
It's really not that hard to do, but optimizing it for different screen resolutions can be tricky. The good news is that I've done a few hours of research on just that, and the "how to" results are all in this step by step video tutorial. Let me know if you have any questions.
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel <--- Many more step by step "How To" videos
By the way, the template for the YouTube Background can be found here!
- ©2010 - AmazingVideoTours.com - All Rights Reserved. Amazing Video Tours is Charlotte's Premier Real Estate Video and Photography Provider for Realtors, and other businesses looking to add compelling photography and/or video to their website or blog.