This is GREAT news for Realtors in California who want to do REOs for Fannie Mae. Thanks to Tim and Julie for providing us with great information on REOs and short sales
Via Tim and Julie Harris (Harris Real Estate University)
California Association of Realtors is letting members know that Fannie Mae WANTS YOU!
(This is a good thing)
If you are a California Realtor and want to become a FANNIE MAE Listing Agent…here is the new revised…first step:
Dear C.A.R. Member;
Fannie Mae Official with Tim and Julie
Fannie Mae has asked the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® to inform you that it is revamping its process for brokers to become Fannie Mae REO listing brokers.
Below are the Fannie Mae instructions on how brokers may apply to become a listing broker.
How to register:
All of the following information must be returned directly to Fannie Mae via e-mail in order to receive an application:
California Agents: For the Direct Fannie Mae Sign Up Links Go Here NOW!
- Name of the branch office
- Indication if the branch office has a Fannie Mae SAP ID and password (Y/N, indicate “N” if you are unsure)
- Branch office Tax ID Number
- Name of the broker of record or managing broker of the branch office
- Name of primary point of contact (primary contact should be broker of record or his/her designate)
- Email address for primary contact
- Phone number of primary contact
- Counties where the branch office manages and sells real estate
- Diverse classification, if applicable
THE JACKSON TEAM 614.888.1000 614.431.1220
VISIT US AT WWW.THEJACKSONTEAM.NET