I just published an Atlanta Daily paper called.. The Atlanta Dillly Daily. It will publish once a day and I never have to touch it agin if I dont want to. Totally free and completely awesome.
Here's the easy steps.
1. set a new email address to use in your domain or a gmail account [each twitter account need a diff addy]
2. set up a new twitter account - I used @ATLnow and entered my "name" as Atlanta Dilly [what ever your 'name' is the newspaper will be called... The [your name] Daily so think for a second, and yes you can change it later
3. Go to twitter and search for local accounts that lists events and new in your area.. the newspapers, sports teams,visitors bureau etc.. and follow them all. I have 40 and that'll do it.
4. go to paper.li and create a paper for your new user account
5. you're done - the app will do all the work from here. you'll get a daily tweet when it's published that you can RT [re-tweet] easily.
6. extra bonus... you could buy a domain name and forward it to your 'paper' so that YOurNameDailyNews.com directs ti paper.li/youname