1. Come prepared - bring your recyclable canvas tote, a water bottle, and some sunscreen.
2. Scope out the scene- make the rounds before making your final decision and reaching for your wallet.
3. Sample stragically - don't need to try everything to confuse your palate, rather try what your intererested in and what you would consider buying.
4. Talk to strangers - good opportunity to talk to vendors and ask questions like how often they spray their fruits, or great opportunity to chat with someone next to you as well.
5. Time it right - go in the morning if you want the first pickins, or midday if your lookin for a more bustling scene, or towards closing time if you want some real bargains!
Sunnyvale's Farmers Market
open year round on Saturdays from 9am - 1pm
121 W. Evelyn Ave (Cal Train Station)