Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Let's face it. Some of us are marketing gurus, but the majority of us can't find our way out of the proverbial box. Do you find yourself stumped for new marketing ideas? Have you run the gamut on ways to stay in touch with your clients? In these tough economic times when sales are down or barely existent, it is important to remain visible in your community. Here are a few fresh approaches to get you thinking about your next step forward.
1. Monthly Newsletter. Are you sending out a digital newsletter to your clients? If not, you are missing a shot at spreading news about seminars, new listings, tips on decorating, ideas on how to spruce up your home's curb appeal and on and on. There are several different websites who offer easy and very affordable ways to create a newsletter and allow you to utilize your client database to email it. Take a look at ConstantContact.com, VerticalResponse.com or EPaperFlip.com. These sites can get you started on a fast and inexpensive new marketing venture!
2. Get Involved with Local Schools. Have you thought of placing an ad in the team program or yearbook at a local school? This is a great way to sponsor school sports teams or events in your community while making yourself and your business highly visible.
3. Refrigerator Magnets. Actually this is my absolute favorite! I can't tell you how many times I have referred to my refrigerator to find a Real Estate Agent, electrician, plumber or handyman. It's a great marketing tool and provides a quick resource for people.
4. Handy Candy. Keep a supply of candy bars on hand to give to potential clients who come into your office. Simply hole punch your business card and tie it to the candy bar with a length of curling ribbon. It's cute and easy, plus who doesn't love something sweet every now and then?
5. Be Noteworthy. Choose one client each day from your database and drop them a handwritten note with your business card in it. Just let them know you are available if they need you.
Of course, these are just of few of the many ways you can market yourself and your business. Get creative. Host a "Lunch and Learn" with other agents and collectively "brainstorm" for new ideas.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.