Welcome To Falcon Pointe In Gotha.
Presenting the FALCON POINTE marquee.
Falcon Pointe is in the small quaint town of Gotha which was founded in 1879. The founder of the town named it after his birthplace in Gotha, Germany. The main road through Gotha is Hempel Ave., it is named after Mr. H.A. Hempel. It is centrally located to all destinations, including Downtown Orlando. It should not be difficult to find the right property for you, many short sale and foreclosure opportunities. Lets get started today and find the real estate that you have been waiting for.
Buying or selling your home in FALCON POINTE I can assist you!
- Facing a foreclosure? Try a short sale! We can help!
- Call today for VIP service.
Falcon Pointe Community Quick Facts!
Neighborhood established in 2003.
- This community consist of 95 HOMES
- As of 2010 the HOA fee is $ 365.00 annually
- Square foot range 1,898 - 3,020
- Price Range low 200K - low 300k
- Falcon Pointe HOA: n/a
- "Aerial Photo"
Schools for this Community:
Exclusive Private Schools
Streets associated with this community
Shadowind Way, Crystal Street, Shonnora Drive, Cerulean Way, Ballinore Place
SEARCH NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE HOME!
- Click on any home, zoom in or out on the map.
- See our current MLS real estate listings in Falcon Pointe below.
Vick The REALTOR®
1900 Summit Tower BLVD, Suite 220
Orlando, fl 32810