Inventory has grown since last year, prices are up, interest rates are down. What does it all add up to? Those looking to upgrade their home are realizing this is a time of opportunity.
Home prices in the Mililani area are still high, but appear to be leveling and possibly beginning to soften. With interest rates still low it may be a good time to move your existing property.
With an ever growing inventory of homes on the market, shopping for a new home is appearing to be the land of opportunity. This may also be a good time to lock in interest rates.
- Mililani Town Association: http://www.mililanitown.org/
- Mililani Drug Free: http://www.Mililanidrugfree.org/
- Mililani Chess Club: http://www.mililanichess.org/
- Real Estate Sales: - Mililani Real Estate Agent (HawaiiRandy.com)
Mililani Blog Posts:
- Welcome to Mililani - Part 1 the Shopping Centers
- Welcome to Mililani - Part 2 the Planned Community
- Welcome to Mililani - Part 3 the Surrounding Communities
- Mililani is Pet Friendly
- Mililani, Hawaii Directory of Schools
- 12 Great Reasons to Buy a Home in Mililani, Hawaii
- Mililani - Q1 2007 Real Estate Sales Activity of Existing Homes
- Real Estate Sales In Mililani Seems to be Picking Up
- Real Estate Sales Activity in Mililani
- Mililani Townhouse Sales are on Fire!
- Mililani, Hawaii - A changing market, many opportunities
- Mililani Chess Kids are Still Flashing Their Stuff
- Mililani Middle School Brings Home State Chess Title
- Mililani High School Cheerleaders Take Their First State Title
- A Sunny Day of Chess and Real Estate in Hawaii
- Mililani HS Wins OIA Softball Title
- Are You Involved in Your Community? If Not, Get to It.