Homes For Sale Vancouver WA -- September showing Mixed Results.
Vancouver WA Homes have again remained at a relatively low level of sales activity. This month the Pending sales decreased by 6 units (-2.6%) while the the Sold homes increased to 215 -- an increase of 17 units (or, 8.6%).
Of the stick-built houses and condos for sale that went pending in August, we saw both the Short Sales and the Bank Owned Homes segments again capturing a large percentage -- combined they were 40.4% of the total Pending Sales. The foretold 3rd Wave of Distressed Properties is likely the reason for the increase in the Active category for this segment.
The chart below is a matrix representation of the highlights for homes for sale in Vancouver, WA September 2010:
The Chart below shows the current trend of home prices for Vancouver WA, compared to other Pacific Northwest cities of Seattle Washington, and Portland Oregon. For home prices to start going up, we will typically first see a meaningful AND sustained increase in the number of homes purchased. Although there had been modest increases in home buying activity for the early part of this year, we are continuing to see lower volume and softer prices this Summer and early Fall.
If you are looking to sell your home in Vancouver WA, and Clark County Washington in this challenging market time please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
Some of the major parts of town you may want to look for include Downtown Homes, The Heights Homes, Orchards Homes, Cascade Park Homes, Fishers Landing Homes For Sale, Evergreen Homes, Hazel Dell Homes, Felida Homes and Salmon Creek Homes.
The largest city in Clark County WA is Vancouver Washington. Other towns include: Amboy, Battle Ground, Brush Prairie, Camas, Ridgefield, Washougal, parts of Woodland and Yacolt.
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) Pre-Foreclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for September 2010
- Clark County WA Real Estate | Market Report for September 2010
- Cascade Park Homes For Sale | Market Update for Third Quarter 2010
- Felida Homes For Sale | Market Update for Third Quarter 2010
- Fishers Landing Homes For Sale | Market Update for Third Quarter 2010
- Salmon Creek Homes For Sale | Market Update for Third Quarter 2010
Previous Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for August 2010
- Vancouver WA Condos | Market Report for August 2010
- Clark County WA Real Estate | Market Report for August 2010
- Cascade Park Homes For Sale | Market Update for Mid Year 2010
- Felida Homes For Sale | Market Update for Mid Year 2010
- Fishers Landing Homes For Sale | Market Update for Mid Year 2010
- Salmon Creek Homes For Sale | Market Update for Mid Year 2010
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at Vancouver WA REMAX . We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Homes for sale in Vancouver Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!
For Southwest Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit Vancouver WA Real Estate. If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short sale homes) ; and when looking for Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver Washington we have our website set up for you to easily search for each of these categories!
PS - Nobody sells more homes than RE/MAX. Look to the Alexander ~ Slocum Team
for your Vancouver WA real estate!