A Loan Officer who makes house calls?
You bet! I go the extra mile for my REALTOR friends because they remember me. It's a recipe for success that will work for you, too.
- Get Noticed!
- Stand out from the crowd.
- Solve problems for your business referral partners.
- Remember their birthdays and special occasions with a unique greeting card.
- Be available to answer questions.
- See "opportunities to serve" instead of complaining about what others should be doing to earn THEIR commission.
I wrote a featured post about VA lending today. VA and FHA loans have quirks, especially when it comes to the appraisal, which can trip up a listing agent.
I'll make house calls with the listing agent or the selling agent to help them keep from getting tripped up by maintenance items or other appraisal snafus. It helps the Agent, and they remember me.
Both of us look better to our clients!
What can you do today to get noticed?
p.s. Wondering about that chicken? It's our BNI mascot for the Thomas Morgan Professional Partners Chapter in Tucson.
I'm Mike in Tucson, your preferred Tucson Mortgage Lender.
SUNSTREET MORTGAGE llc ~ Correspondent Mortgage Bank
Offices (AZ) Mesa, Tucson, Nogales, and Albuquerque, NM.