When you are logged in, or directly after activation, you can "edit" your profile. There is a link on the left when logged in that reads "My Profile (edit)" You need to click on the word edit. Using the edit function you can edit the various fields of your profile.
- Fill out as many fields as possible, even if they are optional, the more complete your profile to more likely you are to be taken seriously.
- Upload a good picture of yourself as it will make buyers/sellers feel much more comfortable establishing contact with you.
- Your short description is the first thing that will catch the eye of a potential client. It should market your services to them. Don't just fill it with key words.
- Write as much about yourself as possible, let a client know what makes you stand out from the other professionals.
- Write about the markets you serve.
- Incorporate your key words into your profile as it will attract the attention of search engines but at the same time don't put in junk, your profile should be targeted at a human reader.
- Check your content for spelling or grammar.
- Feel free to promote sites relevant to your business by linking off to them.
Uploading a Photo By Caleb Mardini
Customizing Profile Page By Toby Barnett
Promoting your profile By The Richey's