Our negative equity division includes licensed real estate agents, in-house bank negotiators, a Certified Public Accountant and the resources you need to explore all of your options when faced with negative equity and possible foreclosure.
We invite homeowners in Orange, LA and Riverside counties to join us for our next FREE community education event. We usually hold them at local libraries. Please visit http://www.NegativeEquitySolutions.com for dates and locations. Use the registration code MOE.
Foreclosures - Short Sales - Loan Modifications - Bankruptcy - Taxes - Deficiency Judgments
Current Market Conditions
It's time to get the answers ...
Loan Modification Questions
• Can I get a principal reduction?
• What are the tax consequences?
• How low could my new payment be?
• What is a trial vs. permanent modification?
• Would I buy my house today for my current loan balance?
• Is a loan modification right for me?
Short Sale Questions
• Which is better - loan modification or short sale?
• Which is better - short sale or foreclosure?
• What is the effect on my credit?
• What are the tax implications?
• How long can I stay in my house?
• Can the bank pursue a deficiency judgment