Real Estate Washougal Washington, Market Update September 2010
A few days ago we logged into the MLS for Vancouver and Washougal to obtain a quick snap-shot view of what happened with Washougal WA Real Estate, in Clark County Washington 98671. Here is what we have to report:
From this quick view we see 6 Fewer Pending transaction compared to last month, and approximately one year's supply of inventory available at the end of the month. This month the 3rd Party + Pre-Foreclosures + Foreclosures combined are about 32.1% of the Active homes listed which is a substantial improvement over the same ratio earlier this year; yet they represent about 47.4% of the homes going under contract.
As a community in Clark County, Washougal's real estate was hit harder with more of their newer subdivisions un-sold or sold with sub-prime loans towards the end of the last building boom. What we have been observing is been a reasonably strong absorption of those properties, and a good base-building phase of this recovery.
The Chart Below compares Washougal Washington Home Sale Prices and Trends with other nearby Towns: Camas and Vancouver Washington:
The Price Trend for Washougal Homes and Real Estate reflects the absorption of the distressed properties, along with the linkage with the real estate trends of nearby (and larger) Camas and Vancouver.
If you are looking to sell your home in Washougal, Vancouver or another part of Clark County Washington in this challenging market time please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) PreForeclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at REMAX Vancouver WA. We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Living in Vancouver Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!
For Southwest Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit Vancouver WA Real Estate. If you have an immediate need to search the MLS for Vancouver WA please visit Vancouver WA Homes For Sale .
If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short-sale homes) and Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver Washington we have a special search set up for you at Bank Owned Homes Vancouver WA.