2257 Havana St, Aurora, Co 80010 - Aurora, Co homes for sale
This Saturday October 23th and 24th from 11:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M.
Beautiful brick home in a great location, extraordinary extended garage in New England Heights subdivision. Close to everything! 3 minutes from Montview Park and half block from Fletcher elementary school and Moorhead recreation center / memorial park. Very close from Williams Elementary school, 4 blocks from 7 eleven, close to Fitzsimons Golf Course (5 mins) and very near to University Colorado Hospital and The Children's Hospital (6 Mins).
Description & Features:
- Beautiful solid BRICK well taken care of house.
- Custom made huge 840 Sqf garage w/overhead beam, engine hoist, attic and built on solid concrete,block & brick!
- Big lot size 7,505 Sqf with all around concrete.
- Full basement 1,077 Sqf can be converted easily as a "mother in law apartment".
- New Roof (house and garage).
- New paint in and out.
- All double sound proof windows "Energy efficient"
- Patio door "Energy efficient"
- New Furnace.
- Swamp cooler.
- Covered patio.
- Partially redone bathrooms, new toilets, light fixtures and medicine cabinets.
- New sink and garbage disposal.
- New Refrigerator, Cook top and stove hood.
- Nice backyard with a great garden place.
- Not a short sale, NOR a foreclosure or Lender Owned, fast seller's response!
- 6 mins from University of Colorado Hospital, New Children's Hopistal and Golf course.
- Schools: Elementary-Fletcher, Middle-North, High School-Aurora Central.
This saturday October 16th and 17th from 11:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M.