I hope you had a great weekend. The weather was beautiful here and Fall is definitely in the air!
I came across a great check list that I wanted to pass on to anyone considering making a home purchase. The 10 Deadly Mistakes Buyers Make When Purchasing a Home:
1. Making an offer on a home without being prequalified
2. Not having a home inspection
3. Limiting your search to open houses, ads or the internet
4. Choosing a real estate agent who is not committed to forming a strong business relationship with you.
5. Thinking there is only one perfect house out there.
6. Not considering long-term needs.
7. Not examining insurance issues.
8. Not buying a home protection plan.
9. Not knowing total costs involved.
10. Not following through on due diligence.
For more details on this important list and/or to start your home search, give us a call today. You’ll be glad you did.
Have a great week!
The Cameron Team
Melanie Cameron, Broker 910.233.2840
Susan Harkins, Buyer Specialist, 910.431.2362
Michelle Roberts, Buyer Specialist, 910-431-5686
Alexa Winstead, Marketing/Closing Coordinator 910.202.2547
Diligently working to exceed real estate expectations in Wilmington, NC and surrounding areas including Ogden, Porters Neck, Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach, Castle Hayne, Leland, Burgaw, Rocky Point, and Hampstead.
P.S. If you would like to receive this update on Monday via e-mail, you can sign-up for our weekly newsletter by sending us a quick contact.