Texas Realtor is One of My Favorite Magazines
There is a larger number of well written and pertinent articles in this publication which is delivered to all Texas REALTORS than any others I receive.
I just read a really interesting article about credit repair and of course it was written by the owner of a credit repair company. My plan is not to critic the article, writer or rewrite his story but there were some really interesting facts that I want to make available.
• bad debts remain on your credit report for 7 years.
• Bankruptcies will remain on your credit for 10 years.
• in Texas, Credit Service Organizations (CSOs) must register with the Texas Secretary of State's office - 512-475-0775.
• If you contract with a credit repair company, be sure to get all the terms in writing and there must be a notification to the consumer of their right to cancel within 3 days.
• You are entitled to one FREE credit report a year from each of the three companies - Experian, Equifax anf TransUnion
• The only truly FREE place to get a report is AnnualCreditReport.com and that does not guarantee a credit score but just the report.
If you need to repair your credit prior to buying a house, be sure to do your research. If you are ready to go, give me a call or email me at 512.589.7988 or email@example.com
Austin, Texas. Robin Scott, BROKER Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Buyer's Representative, Seller's Representative Specialist. 512.589.7988.