You can automatically tweet your Zillow activities to your Facebook Page, your Twitter account and your LinkedIn account all at once.
- First you need a Zillow account, if you don't have one then go to www.zillow.com and get one
- Next you need to have a Facebook Page (not a Personal Facebook account, HUGE DIFFERENCE!)
- You'll also need a LinkedIn account, go to www.linkedin.com if you don't have one yet
- Last step is to get a Hootsuite account
Now you're ready to get this all tied together. Basically what you are doing is using the RSS Feed provided by your Zillow account to "feed" the other accounts with content. You can do this with any RSS Feed you have as well, and if you are an Activerain "Rainmaker" you can use that account's RSS Feed too!
After signing up for Hootsuite, you can then add all of your Social Networks, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to your Hootsuite account. When you add your Facebook (personal) account it will automatically see all the Facebook Pages you are an Admin on and add those. You then add your RSS Feeds and you can add as many as you like to Hootsuite. As you ass your RSS or Atom Feeds, it will ask you which pages and accounts you would like that RSS Feed to send content too. That's it. You now can post blogs to Activerain, answer questions on Zillow, post listings on Zillow etc... and the content you have posted will go out to all the locations specified automatically!
To find your RSS Feed address:
- On Zillow it's on your profile near the bottom
- On Activerain the RSS Feed address can be found on your profile down towards the bottom on the right
The West Valley Home Team uses many different RSS Feeds to automatically post content about Short Sales, Foreclosures, Listings and any information about buying or selling a home in the West Valley to it's Facebook Pages including: