About a year ago I wrote about "Developing and Working a Niche Online". When I wrote that post back in April of 2009 RealtySoft.com was in the process of developing an IDX enabled website solution that would automatically generate Niche Websites for Realtors.
The concept is reasonably simple. You select the City/Zip/Neighborhoods you service and we generate a website specific to those service areas. Then you do your research, find some very tight niches that aren't well serviced at the moment, customize the content of your website and IDX results, targeting the niche.
Here is a quick 5 minute overview of what we have developed:
Early tests are looking very promising. One of our clients in Rotonda Lakes FL has developed her websites using the following services areas:
- Port Charlotte FL
- Punta Gorda FL
- Englewood FL
We launched their website at the end of September 2010 and so far they have 217 pages indexed on Google! That is excellent! The results are even more impressive!
- For the keyword "Port Charlotte FL Houses for Sale": there are 376000 website results, they are on Page 3 and there are 2400 searches done per month for this keyword!
- For the keyword "Englewood FL Houses for Sale" : there are 277000 website results, they are on Page 4 and there are 3600 searches done per month for this keyword!
- For the keyword "Punta Gorda FL Houses for Sale" : there are 198000 website results, they are on Page 5 and there are 1900 searches done per month for this keyword!
How did we do this?
Here is what we did for this client and you can do the same on your website to achieve high rankings on Google and other search engines:
- We optimized the content of their website using their selected service areas
- We optimized all their Meta Tags
- We developed a Site Map which lists all their web pages
- We created community specific pages with relevant content and links
- We made sure that all their internal links are placed properly
The 5 steps above are done automatically on the fly with very little involvement on client's part. Here is all you need to do to create your niche website with RealtySoft:
A) Sign up for a 10 Day Free Trial - Click Here to Try it Free!
B) Login to your RealtySoft CONTROL PANEL and click MyWebsites
Using the RealtySoft control panel you can manage your website, listings, CRM and more!
C) Click on "ADD WEBSITE" and the following window pops up.
Go through the 4 step process. Step1. Select a name for your website, Step 2. Select the type of website you would like to create, Step 3. Select your service areas and Step 4. Select the template you wish to use.
D) Click on "SUBMIT" and your website will be automatically generated!
Page 3 is nice but how can I get my website on Page 1 of Google?!
Once your site is generated you will notice your service areas are integrated into the website, we optimize your website content and meta tags and generate your site map and internal links but is that enough to get you on page 1 of Google?!
The answer is NO! Here is what you need to do to get your ranking improved:
i) Target long tail keywords
You can customize the content of your website even further (think foreclosures, short sales, water front properties, horse properties and ...) and take your site to the next level. The more you target, the higher the rankings! 95% of Realtors in your market are targeting Your Town Real Estate if you target Your Town Water Front Real Estate and other so called "long tail keywords" you are eliminating 95% of the competition!
ii) Relevant Back Links
When it comes to SEO, relevant back links are the most important ingredient. They could have an enormous effect on your ranking. You can generate relevant back links using the following techniques:
- Write relevant articles on your blog and create links (with your keywords on it) back to your site.
- Create press releases and submit them to prweb.com or other PR distribution services (again add your keywords in there with links back to your site)
- Add your links to online directories
- Ask your colleagues to link from their sites back to yours
As you can see a tool like RealtySoft can help you create and launch your very own "Niche Real Estate Website". Feel free to sign up for a our 10 day free trial or post your questions and comments below!
Peyman Aleagha is the founder and President of RealtySoft.com. RealtySoft provides Realtors with Real Estate Web Design (http://www.realtysoft.com), Real Estate Print Marketing and Free IDX (http://www.realtysoft.com/solutions-idx-overview.php) solutions. Find out more about RealtySoft by visiting RealtySoft.com