Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Why work with a Realtor who specializes in your geographic area or property type when purchasing a property?
1. Access to the history of the listing. Information such as how long it has been on the market, what price changes it has had, etc. help position the buyer better for negotiations. Since they specialize in the area, they might even have insight into the Seller’s current position and motivation, helping you know how to structure your offer.
2. The Realtor might likely have information about recent closed sales such as condition of the home, incentives offered by the Seller etc. which will not be reflected in the “sold price” on the MLS, putting you in a much better negotiation position. If they do not know, they have a much higher chance to obtain this info than a non-Realtor might. If a home “sold” for $425,000 but the Seller contributed 3% toward closing costs, you would want to know that when making an offer on a similar property.
3. The Realtor will likely know the other Listing Realtors in the area and have a professional working relationship built on a history of integrity and respect with them, possibly helping during the negotiations phase.
4. The Realtor will have a good working knowledge of your particular market, regarding both what is currently on the market, what has sold and what has expired. Their insights into the housing inventory will help you during your search and negotiations
5. Having a Professional work with you will take the personal emotional dimension out of the deal and keep it purely a business transaction. Buying and selling a home is a BIG personal and financial transaction and it is normal for emotions, both positive and negative by both the buyers and the sellers to impact or kill a deal.
6. Working with a professional Realtor helps you to know what is legal and customary in your area to make sure the transaction both legal and fair. Without that 3rd party, you are dealing directly with either the Seller or the Seller’s agents, both of whom do not always have your best interest at heart. Their goal is to sell the home, not get you the best deal.
7. A Realtor specializing in your area can help shorten your search as they already have knowledge of the pros and cons of many of the current listings and can eliminate wasted home visits for you.
8. A Realtor working in your area might know of other homes that are either recently off the market, but have owners still interested in selling, often putting you at an advantageous negotiation stand-point on a house you might not otherwise have seen.
9. A Realtor can often gain you access to a house immediately if you are together with them and you see one you are interested in by simply calling the listing agent and obtaining a lock-box code. Listing agents will not give out lock-box combinations to non-Realtors.
10. A Realtor who specializes in a certain area or property type will also have information on homes about to come on the market, even before they do, putting you ahead of the masses.
11. A Realtor who specializes in your property type will often know the standard items to look out for in your property type. Ie building construction issues, zoning issues, etc.
12. Finding your dream home is only step one in your home buying process. You must successfully negotiate the price and terms, navigate all of the inspections and possible re-negotiations that result from the inspection report, get through the appraisal and finally successfully close the deal including insurance issues, financing, etc. A Realtor works with you from A-Z to make sure you have all of your bases covered to protect yourself, your family and your new purchase.
13. If something does do wrong, either on your side or that of the Sellers, the Realtor can help steer you through the murky waters to a satisfactory end result. The Realtor will likely have experience or knowledge in the particular situation and help smooth the ground to a win-win close.
14. and darn it, Realtors are just good people ;-)
We love real estate of
all kinds in Miami! From Land to
Sea, agricultural to waterfront, we would love to be your
trusted Real Estate Professional. If you are looking forMiami's finest luxury properties
or a deal on a foreclosure,
we can assist you with thetop technological tools
and customer service available. Due
to the current economy, we are also well versed in short sales and
would be happy to speak confidentially about your unique situation
should you need to sell. From FREE
monthly market reports to FREE
MLS searches, we are there for YOU! You will always deal directly
with the owners and Brokers of the firm to assure you the
white glove service you deserve!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.