As a first time buyer, it may be hard to tell the gems from the junk because the best deal for a novice homeowner isn't always the one that with the bargain basement price. Some deals are hidden in the improvements a seller has made to the home. New siding or a remodeled kitchen could have cost thousands but sellers almost never get a dollar for dollar return on their investment,. So homes with recent upgrades can be a bonanza of savings to a first time buyer.
As a REALTOR® who works in the north and east metro, I can quickly tell which properties are the potentiall great deals for a first time homebuyer. As I work throughout North St Paul, , Oakdale, Centerville, Hugo, Forest Lake White Bear and all communities in the north and east metro, I wanted to start a weekly list of some of the best deals I have spotted on the MLS for a first time buyer . This week's list features homes with upgrades and/or special features!
All the homes are listed by traditional sellers which means a buyer can close quickly as no bank approval will be required. Each of the homes on the list are less than 20 years old and have at least 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, an attached 3 car garage and central air conditioning. And everyone of these fantastic homes are priced under $240,000!
Take a Look at my Picks for this Week's Top Ten DEALS:
- 1995 built Rambler in North St. Paul, 5BR/3BA/3 Car w/stainless appliances, ceramic tiled master & mother-in-law apt in lower level. $225K.
- 1990 built Centerville Split with 3BR/2BA/3 Car with new windows,siding, roof, furnace and A/C on almost 1/2 acre for $216.6.
- Modified Two-Story on almost 1/2 acre in Lino Lakes built in 1997 with 3BR/3BA/3 Car featuring hardwood floors, landscaped yard and vaulted ceilings for $219.900.
- Ham Lake1992 blt 4-Level on ACRE lot with 4BR/2BA/5 stall garage with walkout basement and concrete patio. Private and wooded for $204,900.
- 2000 Built 4-Level in Wyoming with 4BR/4BA/3Stall and 3400+ finished sq ft with vaults and gas fireplace. $235K.
- 5BR/4BA/3 Car attached Modified Two Story on 1/3 acre lot w/irrigation in Andover built in 1990 w/main flr laundry and master suite w/whirlpool bath $219.9K!
- Near park& walking trail this 5BR/3BA/3 Car Blaine home built in 2004 has hardwood floors, in-ground sprinklers and wet bar in lower level family room for $239,900.
- Moundsview 4-level 5BR/3BA/3 Car 1996 built on cul-de-sac w/hardwood, vaults and walkout to deck&patio. $229,900.
- 4BR/2BA/3 Car 1990 built Coon Rapids 4-Level with NEW roof, siding, furnace&carpet. Prof Landscaped w/irrigation and sport court in backyard! $228.5K.
- 1996 built Maplewood 4-level on cul-de-sac near walking trail has 4BR/3BA/3 stall with hardwood floors, gas fire place & irrigation system for $234,900.
NEED MORE DETAILS? Email me and I will send you a quick link to the details on these 10 awesome first time buyer homes!
**PHOTO FEATURED HOME** for First Time Buyers: 6794 Upper 28th St, Oakdale MN 55128 The Oakdale home in the photo above features a NEW Roof, NEW high quality Vinyl Siding, NEW Furnace, NEW Refrigerator & more! It has an oversized 3 stall heated & insulated garage. 4 Bedrooms. 2 Decks, completely landscaped yard on a pond and room to park an RV in the extended cement driveway. Priced at $229,900! Click address for additional info and photos.
MORE ARTICLES & INFO for First Time Homebuyers: